If you have made a decision to play on the stock exchange, take it with all responsibility.
Good knowledge is needed to start trading. Imagine any computer game. Before you start playing it, you need to understand, acquire separate skills, experience. But playing here, you don’t lose anything. If you start trading on the stock exchange, there is a risk of losing money. Therefore, first of all, it is necessary to arm yourself with knowledge and initially with small experience, which are acquired over time.
Getting primary information is not a problem right now. There are many courses, webinars are held, which deal with all issues arising from beginners.
How Do I Choose The Appropriate Course?
First of all, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with its program. Preference is given to one where equal attention is paid to theory and practice. Because before you start playing, you need to get experience playing. The trainee is obliged to provide information about the principles of work on the stock exchange and its instruments.
Also after graduation, you should develop game skills and initial analysis basics. It is desirable that the training be conducted by a practicing trader. If the course is conducted by a teacher of higher education, he can give a good theory, but most likely he does not have the proper practice.
In order to gain deeper knowledge, it will be necessary to split. This means that the next stage of study is paid courses. Remote learning is not always effective. In many big cities there are courses, attending which you directly communicate with the teacher and can choose a broker, with him possible personal communication.
What Is Important In The Training
1. Study the process and principle of operation of the exchange chosen by you. Try to learn terminology. Feel free to ask if you don’t understand something. Don’t go ahead, and don’t count the profits. Do not forget that the initial impressions, over time, seem funny, and that the experience so necessary for success – a matter of profit. In each case there are a lot of pitfalls. They only become visible over time. Without learning to see and bypass them, it is impossible to calculate the outcome of any deal.
2. Details are important in every case. Working on the stock exchange is the same trade. You have to forget about the complexes. Think of the eastern bazaar, trading here for every penny. Therefore, do not hesitate to bargain with the broker, so that he took commissions to a minimum. Try to convince him that a regular customer will give him a big profit. Taking a high one-off bet from a customer, he faces the problem of losing it.
3. Don’t believe in the first success. Often it’s just an accident. The game of the stockbroker is akin to the game of the chess player. Pure analytics, every turn miscalculation. Do not give in to the persuasion of the trader, and do not risk the real money. Play with virtual money and gain experience. Here you can quietly «fill your hand», get into the rules of stock exchange operations, feel all the specifics, which will help to further reduce the risk of losing genuine money.
4. Don’t dramatize your mistakes. Even professionals are not immune to mistakes. Draw conclusions, remove all emotions and continue playing. Analyze and write down all the results of the transaction. Work on making a plan, making it in the smallest detail. Try to put «stops» earlier, so that it was not too late. Do not remove the stops that have worked, analyze with them market behavior. Don’t forget that you learn from mistakes.
Experience will shape strategy and tactics. And don’t look for useful tips on how to win (don’t confuse how to play). There will hardly be people who have achieved some success in this case, who will give their secrets to the right and to the left. It is possible, of course, to ask for advice on certain unclear issues, to read articles on them. It is also worth noting that the game on the stock exchange does not always follow certain rules. Here you need an animal sniff and colossal intuition.
There is no unconditional truth in the bidding world. She’s agile and volatile. What makes a profit today doesn’t work tomorrow. We need something new. But still I want to give some advice to beginners:
- Study the market, the behavior of the trading guru. Don’t forget the political environment.
- Learn to painstakingly plan any deal, even a small one. Work on every detail of the deal. Prepare spare airfield – spare plan. Don’t fall in spirit, believe in yourself.
- Remember that patience and hard work will pay back everything. Hasten slowly. Be cold-blooded. Before you put a reasonable goal. Have reached them, plan more complex.
- If we buy bad news, we sell good news. Do not be afraid to buy at high prices, and realize – at low.
- Play only on their money. Do not take the credits. Luck rarely comes on borrowed money.
- Do not allow funds that exceed 2-5% of the total funds available to play. It’s not worth risking a big one. Avoid excitement and be guided by common sense.
- Do not believe in the omnipotence of trading robots, which promise fabulous wins.